Share this page on all your favorite social networks using any of your preferred options below.
- Review of internal accounting and operational audits
- Financial Statement Audits
- Employee Benefit Audits
- Financial Statement Review and Compilation
- Audit Investigations
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Payroll Services
- Training on accounting computer software
- Cash Flow Projections
- Budget & Forecast preparation
- Develop accounting procedures and operations manual development
- Alternate accounting operations
- Internal Auditing Services
Accounting, auditing, and financial reporting is a critical component of a successful business because they communicate the financial viability of a business.
Since the business and financial communities use financial statements in varying ways to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of an entity, it is absolutely necessary to prepare financial statements clearly, concisely and in accordance with professional standards.
Whether you have an established business or you are starting a new business venture, we can assist you in developing the best accounting procedures for your particular situation.
At Somerville & Company, P.L.L.C., we have developed an efficient and comprehensive approach for each level of service, tailored to the unique needs of individual clients. Each client is assigned the appropriate professional team who will develop an understanding of their business and their needs. This tailored Somerville family nurtures a long-term relationship. As a result, they can capitalize on the relationship by advising proactively and reducing the time and costs associated with personnel turnover.