Mendy A. Aluise
Share this page on all your favorite social networks using any of your preferred options below.
Partner / CPA
Mendy Aluise is a Huntington, WV native who has been with the firm since graduating from Marshall University in 2004.
At the firm, Mendy provides accounting, attestation, tax and consulting services. Her clients operate in a variety of industries, including not-for-profit organizations, construction companies, manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, natural resource clients, and healthcare professionals.
Mendy is a member of Somerville & Company’s Technology Committee. Mendy is also certified and trained as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to assist clients with their needs on the Inuit software, QuickBooks.
Prior to her employment with the firm, Mendy participated in the Somerville & Company’s Accounting Internship Program through the Lewis College of Business at Marshall University for two tax seasons.
Presently, Mendy is certified in the state of West Virginia.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member of the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (WVSCPA)
- Past President and Member of the Huntington Chapter of the WVSCPA
- Board Member of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Women 2 Women Committee Member of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair and Member of the Generation Huntington Committee of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member of CPA Associates International Tax Committee
- Treasurer and Board Member of the Marshall University Alumni Association Board
- Board Member of Girls on the Run of Cabell and Wayne Counties
- Member of the Marshall Artist Series Advisory Board
- Secretary and Member of the Hospice of Huntington Board of Trustees
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (2004), Marshall University