Linda A. Burns
Share this page on all your favorite social networks using any of your preferred options below.
Partner / CPA
Linda Burns is a Lavalette, WV native with over 30 years of experience in public accounting.
Linda has been with the firm in a full-time or part-time capacity since graduating from Marshall University in 1980.
Linda provides a blend of accounting, tax, financial and business consulting services for a wide variety of clients. Linda is experienced with closely-held businesses.
Her clients operate in a range of industries, including manufacturing, construction, retail, real estate, and many others.
Presently, Linda is certified in the state of West Virginia. Linda and her husband, Richard, are proud parents of Zachary and Sarah.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Huntington Chapter of the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Women 2 Women Committee Member of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Trustee and Treasurer of the Family Life Center at Lavalette United Methodist Church
- Member Lavalette Woman's Club
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (1980), Marshall University