Barry L. Burgess
Share this page on all your favorite social networks using any of your preferred options below.
Managing Partner / CPA
Barry Burgess has been with the firm since graduating from Marshall University in 1985, became partner in 1995, and managing partner in 2015.
Barry provides a blend of accounting and attestation, tax, financial and business consulting services for a variety of clients. Barry is experienced with closely-held businesses, as well as not-for-profit and governmental entities.
His clients operate in a range of industries, including manufacturing, construction, retail, real estate, and many others.
Presently, Barry is certified in the state of West Virginia. Barry and his wife, Rena, have three children and five grandchildren.
- Past President of the Board of Directors of the West Virginia Society of CPAs (2006-2007)
- Past President of the Board of Directors of the West Virginia Board of Accountancy
- Past President of the Huntington Chapter of the West Virginia Society of CPAs (1994-1995)
- Past Member of Council of the A.I.C.P.A.
- Past Member of the Life Insurance / Disability Plans Committee and the Professional and Personal Liability Insurance (PLIP) Committee of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (A.I.C.P.A.)
- Board Member and President of Developmental Therapy Center (1994-present)
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Tri-State
- Member of the Advisory Board for the Division of Accountancy & Legal Environment in the Marshall University Lewis College of Business
- Board Member of the Society of Yeager Scholars at Marshall University
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting (1985), Marshall University