Mark E. Richardson
Share this page on all your favorite social networks using any of your preferred options below.
Partner / CPA
Mark Richardson has over 40 years of public accounting experience as he joined Somerville & Company, P.L.L.C. in January 1971 and became parter with the firm in October 1976.
Mark is Partner-in-Charge of a variety of business clients, some of which are manufacturers, contractors, retailers and wholesalers.
Mark's work integrates tax planning, tax preparation and business consulting services for closely-held businesses and their owners.
Mark and his wife, Sue, reside in Rome, Ohio and are proud parents of six children and are loving grandparents of nine grandchildren.
- Past President of the West Virginia Society of CPAs (1984-1985)
- Past Member of Council of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (A.I.C.P.A.) (1985)
- Past President of the Huntington Chapter of the West Virginia Society of CPAs (1978)
- Past President of the Ohio Valley Accountants Association (1981)
- Member of the Ethics Committee of the West Virginia Society of CPAs
- Member of the West Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member of the City of Huntington Foundation
- Bachelor of Business Administration (1971), Marshall University