Floyd E. Harlow, Jr.
Share this page on all your favorite social networks using any of your preferred options below.
Managing Partner / CPA
Floyd Harlow has over thirty-five years of experience in public accounting.
Presently, Floyd is the firm's managing partner. At the firm, Floyd is involved in all areas of public practice including tax, management advisory services, audit, and gift and estate planning. Floyd has extensive experience in estate planning and compliance, charitable giving, and consulting services for individuals, private foundations and not-for-profit organizations.
Floyd provides professional services for a variety of clients – construction, retail, healthcare, legal professionals and medical practices. Floyd is Partner-in-Charge of the firm's Medical Practice Consulting Division. In addition, Floyd has been a public speaker and lecturer on numerous occasions regarding various accounting and tax-related topics.
Presently, Floyd is certified in the states of West Virginia and Kentucky. Floyd and his wife, Kelly, are proud parents of Kate and Adam.
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of CPA Associates International, Inc. (2001-2004)
- Past Member of Council of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (A.I.C.P.A.) (1989-1994)
- Past Member of the A.I.C.P.A. Joint Trial Board (1994-1996)
- Past President of the West Virginia Society of CPAs (1989-1990)
- Past Chairman of the Tax Committee of CPA Associates International, Inc. (1983-1986)
- Past President of the Huntington Chapter of the West Virginia Society of CPAs (1983-1985)
- Past President of the Greater Huntington Estate Planning Council
- Trustee and Elder of Highlawn Presbyterian Church
- Treasurer of the Board of Directors of the Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Huntington Y.M.C.A.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Huntington Y.M.C.A. Foundation, Inc.
- Member of the Board of Directors of The Marshall University Foundation, Inc.
- Trustee of Hospice of Huntington, Inc. Endowment Trust
- Past President of the Huntington Y.M.C.A.
- Past Treasurer of the Big Green Scholarship Foundation
- Past Trustee of the Teubert Foundation for the Blind
- Bachelor of Business Administration (1974), Marshall University